Japanese sakura medallion - 925 sterling silver chain Sakura cherry blossom trailer - K925-79
✓ Cherry Blossom Necklace ✓ Symbolic jewelry ✓ Real Sakura flower
The necklace of renewal and change is here to accompany your life. A precious necklace, handmade from a fine sterling silver chain, a medallion and a real cherry blossom included in the framework of the medallion.
A piece of unforgettable Japanese symbol and flower will hang directly on your neck. The petite and delicate flower has a natural pink and purple color combination, the flower is pressed before being exhibited in the glass, so that every little feature, the flower, is visible and ready to astonish you.
Cherry blossoms are the famous Japanese flowers of spring and they have an important symbolic meaning. They are the symbol of the importance and short-livigation of life, they symbolize constant change and the chance of renewal.
Each necklace is made individually with real flowers, therefore easy deviations can occur.
Simple but unique jewelry that is perfect for everyday life, but can also be worn to any kind of party or elegant outfit.
Jewelry is always the best gift idea for you, would be the perfect gift for wedding, flower girl, bridesmaid proposal, birthday, christmas, anniversary, commitment, mother's day, etc.
- Genuine Cherry Blossom Necklace
- Silvered glass medallion with silver frame
- filled with a Sakura blossom
- Necklace length 60 cm (23.62 inches)
- Trailer size approx. 2 cm (0.78 inch)
- Necklace made of sterling silver and medallion frame made of silvered brass
- Please note -> Since it is a natural product, small deviations are possible.
- All our products comply with German standards and are suitable for allergy sufferers - lovingly packed in our jewelry box, ready to give away - handmade, unique jewelry - perfect gift idea
- Care: easy to cleanse your jewelry with a damp cotton cloth slightly to remove surface dirt or dust.
- If you have any questions, please send me a message
- Shipping within Germany takes place with DHL and usually takes 1-3 working days,
- To Austria, France and other European countries about 3-5 days.
- In Switzerland, to Luxembourg and Poland we ship with registered airmail.
- Orders to the US are sent with TRACKING with USPS and it takes about 7-14 days
- Everywhere else it takes about 2-3 weeks.